The Delaware Medicaid waiver provides companion, personal and skilled care in the comfort of your home and not a facility. Once evaluated and approved, your case manager will contact Shorecare and one of our professional RN’s will come to your home to create a plan of care that best meets your needs.
Who qualifies for the Delaware Elderly and Disabled Home and Community-Based Waiver Program?
- Be a Delaware resident
- Make a referral to the local Medicaid or administering agency office
- Complete a Medicaid application
- Be determined financially eligible
- Determined by Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance (DMMA) standards to qualify for a medical level of care
- Determined eligible by the administering agency
- Consent to participation by signing a consent form
- Be able to be safely maintained in the community
Delaware Managed Care Providers
- AmeriHealth Caritas of Delaware
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield of DE